I have worked with Rahul Walia and the team at Touchdown Media for almost 8 years. During that time, I have come to consider them as 'my team' because of the commitment and dedication
Yash Raj Films
It has been my experience that many people are 'idea' people and can paint a rosy picture. Far more rare are those people who can execute. Touchdown Media executes.
Echostar Communications LLC
Touchdown has always been very professional, very pro-active and very creative in implementing grassroots programs for us.
We are on the threshold of making the House of Spices brand a household name and feel that Touchdown Media fit the bill perfectly. 'Made Fresh. Made Pure.
House of Spices
I have worked with Rahul in different campaigns targeting the South Asian community in the United States.
Echostar Satellite, LLC
Target Audience Insights
THE RISE OF THE ASIAN AMERICANS
PEW RESEARCH CENTER – June 2012
A recent Pew Research Center survey finds Asian Americans to be the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the US, with Indian Americans making up the third-largest sub-group among them.
Some insights from the Pew study:
- AGE: The median age of adult Indian Americans (37) is lower than that of adult Asian Americans (41) and the national median (45).
- GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION: The largest share of Indian-American adults (31%) live in the Northeast, followed by the South (29%), West (24%) and Midwest (17%).
- HOME OWNERSHIP: More than half of Indian Americans (57%) own a home.
- INCOME: Though they comprise just 0.9% of the total population, the median household income of Indian Americans is 1.7x that of the general US population.
- LANGUAGE: About 73% of South Asians speak English and at least one other language.
- EDUCATION: 70% of Indian American 25 years and older have a Bachelor’s degree or higher as opposed to 28% of the US population.
- OCCUPATION: 2/3rds of Indian Americans hold jobs in management, professional and related occupations which require advance degrees. 28% hold jobs in the fields of science and engineering.
- MARITAL STATUS: Indian Americans are the most likely (71%) among Asian Americans to be currently married than US adults (51%) overall and the least likely to marry outside of their community.
- ATTITUDE TO PARENTING: 78% of Indian Americans say being a good parent is one of the most important things to them personally.
- MEDIA PREFERENCE: 50% of online South Asians read a South Asian newspaper, 22% read South Asian publications on a regular basis.